Sunday, June 21, 2009

How to host a muder party!

A few weeks ago, we threw a "how to host a murder" party with some of our friends from church. We cooked a 6 course dinner, and Amanda, and Brittany and their friend Emily were our butlers, and served our food for us while we played.


Here is the room where we had it (this is actually how the house is set up permanently now)
Neil and I
Jeff and Jennifer Waters
Rick and Rachel Morales
Jim and Liz Nowlan
Playing the Game
So as part of our dinner, we had purchased some non-alchoholic wine, and herbal tea that tasted like coffee. so we thought this picture was funny. a bunch a mormons looking like they were drinking.
Jeff Waters playing faux "drunk"
Neil playing faux "drunk"
The whole gang
Jennifer Waters was the killer, can you tell?

2 comments:

amberkei said...

I love all the having fun you two do! I guess I can look forward to great things when all my kids are married?!! Love you both!

Neil and Kristi said...

Thanks Amber...The only thing that would be more fun, is having you and Ben here to add to the mix. Love you too!