So this morning, we got up just like any other morning, and this is what we saw when we looked out the window?! Crazy day in Sunny California for sure!
The snow didn't stop all day, in fact, as I sit here writing this, it is STILL SNOWING!! It's about 10 minutes to six pm, and they say it's not going to stop until maybe midnight!? Yikes! We already have (we measured) a foot of snow on the ground as you will see, and if it keeps up like this, by morning we'll be under 2 feet of snow! We were already snowed in today, at least from going down the hill, the I-15 freeway has been closed for over 9 hours now, and so many other roads. It's kind of a mess. Travis had to take off work today, because he couldn't get his car out of our driveway! Crazy day!! Enjoy the photos, we probably won't see this kind of thing for at least another 15 years or more!




7 comments:
This is nuts! I love how life there stops and here you're expected to keep going...everywhere! I guess we have enormous amounts of salt and snow plows. Looks like a good time.
so true, it's funny to me how everything just shuts down...wimps! ha ha
It was a really great time though.
OMG! I can't believe it. I told my family about it too. Wow. Enjoy it. Your snow will probably melt faster that ours. We are expected to get a big storm in the morning and it feels like it...20 degrees right now and icey winds. Way cute pictures...it looks like the kids loved it. :)
how fun for those girls! See, you do get seasons in California! I guess us easterners can't say we have an advantage over you now. Love and miss you all! Oh, and I saw the amazing doll house Brad made for Christmas!
Oh I'm so jelous! Personally, I really don't like the snow and I hate the cold but I do enjoy a day or two of it. You know, just for the experience. And is always so beautiful!
CRAZY! It's hard to believe I'm looking at Victorville. It's beautiful and FUN though. Good to connect with you.
-Steph Lewis
Wasn't that so great! We enjoyed it a bunch too. Gracie also made her first snowman in our backyard. Too bad that doesn't happen every year! :)
Post a Comment