Today is a fun day, just getting ready for the big Turkey day! I got in a few snaps of the kids dancing this morning, it was just too cute. I hope you all have a very wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving!
they are just so cute dancing around! Just wanted to let you know that Karli's photos should be done by Monday or Tuesday and then I will mail the DVD out to you:0) Sorry it has taken me a little longer than normal. Karli and Juarez are such a cute couple!
We are Neil and Kristi Royer. We've been married for 25 years, and have 3 wonderful children, and 4 beautiful grandchildren...soon to be six! We live in sunny California, and love to cook (obviously), sail, travel and be with our family.
3 comments:
they are just so cute dancing around! Just wanted to let you know that Karli's photos should be done by Monday or Tuesday and then I will mail the DVD out to you:0) Sorry it has taken me a little longer than normal. Karli and Juarez are such a cute couple!
I know they're mine, but aren't they just so cute! Love ya!
i love those kids! I'm going to add you to my blog:)
Post a Comment